jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

29-04-2012 Friends, Keys & Draky - Amigos, Llaves y Draky

Zelo leopardo dan!
(without possible translation) :P just joke & just Smile!


Sharing strudel :) ÑAM! - Compartiendo el Strudel :) ÑAM!


Prijatelji :) Kristina & Denis :) Nice couple! you will be welcome to Asturias

AH! and my Slovenian teacher :) there is no better way to learn - 
AH! Y mi profesora de Esloveno :) No hay mejor manera de aprender

Amigos :) Kristina y Denis :) Bonita pareja! seréis bienvenidos a Asturias



 DRAKY


Hi! I am Draky and I am a dragon who lives in the Cove of the drac in Mallorca... soon I am going to eat otroci ÑAM ÑAM!! ... 

Hola! Soy Draky y soy un dragón que vive en las Cuevas del Drac en Mallorca, pronto voy a ir a comer niños ÑAM ÑAM!!...


Espi told me the otroci are afraid when he talk about me living in my cave in Mallorca so... I will be appear in front of them & I will say HI! I AM DRAKI!! ... BUHH!!! I am only a vegetarian and friendly dragon. :)

Espi me ha dicho que los niños tienen miedo cuando habla sobre mi viviendo en la cueva de Mallorca así que, apareceré delante de ellos y diré: Hola! Soy Draky! ... BUHH!! soy solo un vegeariano y amistoso dragón. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario