jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Take a Breath


 Jezero (Lake - Lago) pri Podpeči 


Look at the sun... today is shinning in the blue sky, so I decided to take the bicycle and come back to the lake to take a breath, to kook at the sky and just to relax before come back home.


Behind the trees my bicycle is parked. When you are sitting in this platform over the water you feel a soft movemet like to be in a boat crossing a river.


I want to take a splashdown!... but the water should be cold... maybe in summer is a better idea than now :P


Look at this! The owners of the houses here are autentic artist with their gardens... can you deny it looking something like this? The windmillingsof the mill are turning arround. It is incredible!


The horse was interested in me when I pass in front of he with the bike but when I try to caress him I think that he changed his mind and then think about please.... don´t touch me :P


 Beautiful horse! ... I guess that finally he thinks: photos no please! :P

Nice and relax trip :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario